Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful 8....

I am thankful for music.     ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪

I think every year when I count down to Thanksgiving, I again am deliberately thankful for music.  (...several other things are regularly on the list...)    ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫

There is power in music....power that can unleash all sorts of emotions, or change them. 

Music communicates love, praise, worship     ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
 Fear, anxiety, anger.    ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
Joy, laughter, pleasure.       ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫
Submission or rebellion.      ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫

If you don't agree....try watching a movie without a soundtrack.  (...if you can find one, I doubt you can....)

I am thankful to have learned what little I know about music. I am thankful to be able to play instruments the little I can.  I am thankful to be able to 'carry a tune in a bucket'....to sing with the limited talent that I have.        ♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫

Most of all, I am thankful to have learned how to channel the power of music and direct it in positive ways.  Praising the Creator God who is the Master Mind of it all....it was all His idea. 

And what a great one !! 

♪♫  ♫♪♫♪  ♫  ♫♪♫  ♪♫♫♪  ♫♪♫ ♫♪  ♫♪♫    ♫♪♫♪♫   ♫♪♫ ♪♫  ♫♪♫♪   ♫♫♪ ♫♪♫   ♫♪♫♪♫   ♫♪  ♫♪♫ ♫♪ ♫♪♫♫   ♪♫♪♫♫  ♪♫♪♫♫♪♫   ♪♫♫♪ ♫♪♫♫♪♫♪    ♫♫♪♫♪♫ ♫♪ ♫♪♫♪♫ ♫♪♫♪♫♫♪♫♪ ♫♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♫♪♫