Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thankful 16....

I am thankful for a great staff.

I've been working behinf a styling chair in a hair salon since 1973.  I've worked with quite a few people.  I've learned from each and every one of them.  Some, from the negative.....



I'm not the greatest hairdresser there is.
I'm not the greatest business owner...
I'm not the greatest teacher, or mentor.
I'm not the greatest anything for that matter !

So, why I've been so blessed has nothing to do with my greatness.

 Why God has chosen to bless me in the ways He has is beyond my comprehension.

Tonight, as I reflect on the 16th day of thankfulness, I again count my co-workers as great blessings.

They do good work.
They care for people.
They support each other.
They trust.
They love.


They have my back.
They endure.
They don't give up or give in.
They strive toward their goals.

I've been so blessed to see them reach some of those goals, and enjoy watching them grow toward new goals.

I have a great staff.  And am blessed to call them friends.