Monday, August 6, 2012

Declare...

I remember hearing my grandmother say "......well, ... I declare !!!  "

I don't recall just what it was that she ever declared, but whatever it was, I would have believed her. 

Being believed is a valuable thing. 

Continuing my study in John 9 where  John records the story of the blind man that Jesus' healed.  Afterwards, he is bombarded with questions.  Why were you blind in the first place? Were you really blind?  Are you pretending to be that blind man that has always been down on the corner? Just who did this supposed miraculous thing?  How was this done? If that happened, it was illegal !

ugh... 

I sure understand the response of this man with new vision.... "....I know one thing for sure: I was blind . . . I now see." (John 9:25 The Message)


I declare....I have been blind.  And Jesus has given me new sight.