Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Quotes 5....








Quotes 5.…“You’ve no idea how far I’ve come to be with you.”


That quote is from my favorite movie. It’s a story about Elise McKenna and Richard Collier. He traveled time and space to be with her.

Another line I really love… “…come back to me…”

Time had separated them.

Only God is sovereign over time. The movie it fiction. Extreme fiction…

God’s sovereignty is not. God’s sovereignty is truth. Absolute truth.

Do you have any idea how far He came to be with us?

“For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.” (John 6:38)

Have you heard Him whisper to you, “come back to Me.”?

“….come to me to have life.” (John 5:40)


"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." (Mt. 11:28-30)

He left the perfection of heaven to rescue me and restore my damaged and broken relationship with my Creator God.

I can’t fathom how far He came and all that He gave up. For me.

And you.