Sunday, September 5, 2010

Do it.....

Do it… Nike says just ‘do it’. Ever had someone ask you how you ‘do it’? ….

Ever wonder how someone can get thru what they get thru? Ever wonder if they will?

Is it a matter of putting your ears back, your head down, and just pushing thru?

Perhaps sometimes it is. More often than not, it is a matter of calling on a Power greater than self.

As I was thinking and praying about the coming days and the obligations I have, I began wondering how I was going to ‘do it’. Then as I was interceding for someone who has a burden of sorrow I’ve never experienced, I wondered how she would ‘do it’.

I asked God to ‘show out’ thru her circumstances, to be so actively evident in her life, helping her to cope, enabling her to go on….it is an opportunity to show Your stuff Lord. Just ‘do it’ for her. And everyone will see that she has extra-ordinary, super-natural ways of dealing with this burden.

That’s when He whispered to me….I will ‘do it’ for you Connie. But only if you allow me. You can insist on ‘doing it’ yourself. But you can’t sit down and quit when you run out of your own resources….you have to stay on the field even then, and allow me to ‘do it’ even and especially when you can not.

I have been hearing the accuser. (Rev. 12:10) And I’m so relieved to identify that fact. Satan can no longer accuse me before God. I am washed in the Blood of The Lamb. But he still accuses me. He still lies. He still twists truth. He is a devil. His purposes will NOT be accomplished thru me….Lord, please make my eyes and heart to see his lies and activities.

What may be accomplished thru ‘me’ and ‘my’ obligations, will be accomplished thru the extra-ordinary, super-natural Power of the Holy Spirit of God.

It is not for my glory. No longer will I retreat because of that accusation from the enemy.

What is it that God wants to accomplish thru you that you draw back from? Are you retreating because of fear of failure, or fear of fame? Either one is a tactic of the enemy to hide the glory of God.

And to keep us in bondage.

God forbid.