Friday, December 31, 2010

Answers...

Answers? I don't have them all.

What I do have is an inside scoop to THE Answer Man.('search the scriptures....they testify of Me.' John5:39)

Sometimes I get answers immediately.

Some I'm still waiting on.

Sometimes I get a 'yes'....sometimes a clear 'no'.


There is nothing special about me, you have the same opportunity to this Answer Man. But following Christ must really be about following HIM...seeking His FACE, not just the blessings of His Hand.

Oh, don't think I've got this down pat...I'm a work in progress.

But I am confident that He will continue His work in me till it is completed.
(...a promise found in James1:4)



'Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked,"What do you want?"...'(John 1:38)

So...what is it you want from Jesus. Do you seek His kingdom?... or yours?

His glory?

....or yours?

Be honest with yourself. He knows the truth of it

Maybe I'm the only one, but the truthful answers are not always very pretty. I thank Him again this morning that he loves me in spite of the ugliness, and never gives up on me, always encouraging me to face the truth and allow Him to change me into the image of His dear Son.

I have put on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created me,...For he has rescued me from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and he has brought me into the Kingdom of his dear Son. (Col. 1:10,13)

Only Almighty God can do that.