Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tolerate...

Tolerate… Some days I can tolerate more than others…wonder why that is?

There are days when things just don’t bother me much. Other days, those same things just drive me nuts. I could knock somebody’s head off !

Occasionally, it might be because I’m over-tired, didn’t sleep well…perhaps I’m not well, feel a little sickly.

Most often though, and even in those times, it’s because I’m not going to The Source of my strength for help for the day.

Like the manna that fell in the wilderness, (Ex.16) strength falls from heaven daily for me…I just have to pick it up. I have to feed on it.

There will never be a day that is impossible to tolerate….because there is One Who is ready and willing to bear the load, provide the way, supply the strength. He has gone to such great length to salvage His creation.

That would be ME.

And YOU.

There is always always a way to tolerate any situation or circumstance.

Because He CAN. And I am His.

Are you?