Thursday, June 21, 2012

Outburst 2.....

.… Get ready here it comes. Unrestrained expression of emotion.

I am so blessed to have such solid support and encouragement from SO many people!!!

I left a business today with absolutely no concern about ANYthing, because I have people there who have my back.

I had about a dozen clients who had appointments today who were so willing and eager to change their schedules to accommodate this necessary day off.

I have sales reps who do the leg work for me when I can’t.

It never crossed my mind to wonder if everything was ok. I know they are all capable and dependable. And I know they would turn flips if I asked them to. (…but I don’t !) Some are family by blood, all are family. And they are part of the reason I love my job.

 

 

Today, I ….
drove a brand new vehicle…..

A vehicle with OnStar turn by turn directions to a place I’d never been to before in Dallas …..

I drove straight thru with no missed turns or questions about where the place was located…

to a hospital, that was organized, timely, and informative…..

where we were cared for by a staff of people who were real and treated us like people, not objects…

where within an hour, my husband’s hand was operated on repairing some damaged tendons and ligaments…

We had the benefit of all the current technology to feel connected to all those who love and care for us…

Cell phones and social networks do away with the miles that separated us, we never felt alone or isolated..

Prayer warriors have been on the battlefield all day, praying over us…

Offers from dozens of people to come along with us, or help here at home in any way…

Call after call to Kerry from people who are concerned and want to hear from him that all is well…

Text messages, one after another….some light-hearted, jesting, boosting our spirits and bringing smiles and even a few LOLs (Laugh Out Loud s)

Comments on social networks from friends who have moved away long ago, but are still really connected to us….

God, thank You for the blessings You have shown me thru this trial. You are so good…