Friday, December 2, 2011

Favored...

Favored…

Mary was highly favored. She was chosen to be the birth mother of deity. Probably in her teens, an angel appeared to her to give her the incredible news.

I haven’t seen an angel (that I know of…).

But I’ve been given some incredible news.

“….He hath made me accepted..” (Eph.1:6 KJV, personalized by me)

Both ‘highly favored’ and ‘accepted’ are translated from the same original word ‘charitoo’.


I am highly favored.

Mary received the Seed of God into herself.

I have received the Spirit of God into myself. I am not His mother, He is my Father. I do not share my human condition with Him, He shares His perfect holiness with me.



“When I believed, he marked me with a seal. The seal is the Holy Spirit that He promised.”(2Timothy 1:14 personalized by me)

“ The Spirit marks me as God's own…”(Eph. 1:14 personalized by me)

“ He has given me the Holy Spirit as a down payment. The Spirit makes me sure of what is still to come…”(2Cor. 5:5 personalized by me)


I’m not a god, and I’m certainly not God. I’m not an angel, and I’m not perfect.

But I am a child of The Most High God.

I will “ Guard the truth of the good news that I was trusted with. Guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit who lives in me…”(2Tim. 1:14 personalized by me)


“I know the One I have believed in. I am sure He is able to take care of what I have given Him. I can trust Him with it until the day He returns as judge. I will follow what I heard as the pattern of true teaching. Follow it with faith and love because I belong to Christ Jesus.”(2 Tim. 1:12-14 personalized by me)

I am highly favored.

Hallelujah.