Sunday, May 15, 2011

Gettin' Ready....

Gettin' ready... I spend much less time gettin' ready these days. Once, it took hours. Now, I don't fret over it so much.

We get ready for lots of things. Some of it is exciting. Some, we dread. Sometimes we are equipped, sometimes we have to scour around to find the right stuff.

Getting ready for a trip.
Getting ready for the day.
Getting ready for an event.
Getting ready for something fun....or something not so much.

Children need help getting ready. At least if they are indeed really ready!

I helped a bride get ready today. She will wake up a wife for the first time in the morning. She has been getting ready for months.

I am being readied to be a bride myself. I'm gettin' ready. I have quit scouring around to find the right stuff to fix myself up. He has taken care of all that. He even sent me a Helper. (...this Helper doesn't do hair, but His help is way better!)

Jesus is coming soon. Better be gettin' ready folks!